The Cardiology unit in the hospital provides the most advances and updated services in the field of both preventive and curative cardiology including:
- Risk factors management to reduce the incidence of atherosclerosis , like elevated blood sugar, elevated blood lipids and cholesterol, obesity and others.
- Coronary care management for the cardiac emergencies like myocardial infraction heart failure and different types of arrhythmias.
- Out patient follow up for all chronic heart diseases like congestive heart failure and chronic ischemic disease.
- Diagnostic cardiology unit including:
* 24hr holter monitoring
* Color Doppler echocardiography