|We will do our best to provide you with the highest level of medical, nursing and other services. However, if we do not meet your expectations please do not hesitate to exercise your right to complain.|
The patient has the right to be informed about the complaint process.
- Complaint can be made in writing or verbally using complaint form.
- Complaint could be received by the Patient Relation Officer, Social Worker or Duty Manager.
- The matter will be investigated and will be taken seriously by the Patient Care Committee.
- Acknowledgement of the complaint will be made to the patient by the Patient Care Committee Coordinator.
- The patient will be provided a written notice of the hospital’s reply about the complaint.
The patients, relatives & visitors have the right to Complaint regarding any aspect of service provided.
Kindly fill up the complaint form for any of your complaints.